Game of Thrones on HBO has been my weekly obsession even worse addiction this season. A show based on George R. R. Martin's A Song of Fire and Ice series. It's been a season full of bloodshed, backstabbing, lust, and did I mention bloodshed? Here are some of the parts I thought badass in itself.
- A horse gets beheaded
- A woman gets off sexually at the reciting of dragons' names
- A guy gets his tongue ripped out out of his throat
- A wolf rips a mans throat
- A pimp teaches two whores how to do their job
- An imp (small person) steals every scene he's in
Here's a preview to Episode 9 coming this Sunday. If you haven't watched the previous 8 episodes then I suggest you do yourself a favor, and go watch them.